I went over to where my machines are being stored and tried to put new needles into my Juki serger. Which is my pride and joy, I found it on Craig’s List extremely discounted. It was like a sign that I needed to have it. I wasn’t even looking for a serger at the time, well maybe I was. Either way the machine was in mint condition beautiful and shiny.
I realized after using the machine, it needed new blades which I ordered. Then my machine guy, David Greenburg sent me the wrong with blades. Which is not fine. I WANT TO SEW! This is why today when I realized I didn’t have the correct sized needles, I though David just sent me the wrong needles. So, I called him up and just told him my problem and then he said he would call me right back. David did call back not 10 min had pasted when I heard the phone ring. When I answered David told be that he did send me the right needles, just that the ones that I had chosen to use were those for my cover stitch machine. I then remembered that I had ordered both at the same time and must have intermixed the two. I had a 50/50 chance and I picked wrong. I am glad I made that mistake though now I will actually know which needles I need to order. If I hadn’t I would just keep thinking both needle were that same. Just learning and learning. I hope all this knowledge turns into a company, well I am sure there will be effort added in there somewhere. I really can’t wait!
WO:10mile/2.5 hours climbing